DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Samsung LCD - PLH403W2 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/38344-samsung-lcd-plh403w2.html)

BobC September 8th 03 01:41 AM

Samsung LCD - PLH403W2

No Picture/no sound .... lamp OK
Power supply voltages all seem ok.
Anyone had any experience with these sets?

RJ September 8th 03 02:57 AM

Samsung LCD - PLH403W2

Check the color wheel motor and around the motor circuits. Also check the
power supply for all proper voltages.

Arthur Jernberg September 8th 03 11:10 AM

Samsung LCD - PLH403W2

Does the Lamp actually ignite and iluminate the unit?? May also be the
ballast assembly for that lamp. Also may require replacment of complete
light engine assembly. Light wheel has been a nusiance already on these.

BobC September 8th 03 12:15 PM

Samsung LCD - PLH403W2

The Lamp itself lights. The screen is dark and there is no sound
regardless of input choice (Tuner or A/V).
I do not know how to check the light wheel ... I have the documentation.

RJ September 8th 03 03:02 PM

Samsung LCD - PLH403W2

The MOTOR itself has a failure history. Your manual should go into detail
about how to troubleshoot .