Chris Prestwich

Default Hitachi-Fujian - no blue gun

So I got it working again, dead 400v 100u cap.

But the blue gun isn't coming to the party, very green screen with
some red.

Any clues where to start???

__ __ __ __ __
Regards, Chris
[spamblock used]
Chris Prestwich

It's OK guys. Found a tranny that I had pushed out of the solder pads
{must have leaned on it}, quick resolder. Fixed.

So I got it working again, dead 400v 100u cap.

But the blue gun isn't coming to the party, very green screen with
some red.

Any clues where to start???

__ __ __ __ __
Regards, Chris
[spamblock used]

Regards, Chris
[spamblock used]

Hitachi TV Problems ? Dave@UltimatePix Electronics Repair 19 February 3rd 05 04:33 PM
White and Blue: Japanese Steel Jim Wilson Woodworking 19 June 8th 04 04:45 PM
blue is better deborah barrie UK diy 8 March 19th 04 09:45 PM
Hitachi M12v question Toller Woodworking 9 December 30th 03 12:35 PM
blue steel for carving tools? Bob Swinney Metalworking 7 July 17th 03 01:39 AM