DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   S: Manual for Philips PM 2422_A_ DMM (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/382423-s-manual-philips-pm-2422_a_-dmm.html)

Reinhard Zwirner[_2_] August 18th 15 09:11 PM

S: Manual for Philips PM 2422_A_ DMM

Hi,

The ADC of this multimeter consists of the chipset of which I'm
searching for FEJ 271(B). Unfortunately, the manual/schematic which
can be downloaded from Elektrotanya is incomplete: the ADC section is
missing. Can someone of you help me finding/getting the complete
manual/schematic? Many TIA!

Best regards

Reinhard

c4urs11[_2_] August 18th 15 11:10 PM

On Tue, 18 Aug 2015 22:11:30 +0200, Reinhard Zwirner wrote:

Hi,

The ADC of this multimeter consists of the chipset of which I'm
searching for FEJ 271(B). Unfortunately, the manual/schematic which
can be downloaded from Elektrotanya is incomplete: the ADC section is
missing. Can someone of you help me finding/getting the complete
manual/schematic? Many TIA!

Best regards

Reinhard

There is a nice scanned manual here (over 27MB filesize):
http://www.doctsf.com/documents/afficher_document.php?num_doc=39500&num_fic=1

The referring page is:
http://www.doctsf.com/documents/feui...9500&ref=29741

The downloaded document is a PDF file, but named "PM 244 A" only, so it's best
to rename it properly.

Cheers!

Reinhard Zwirner[_2_] August 19th 15 01:10 AM

S: Manual for Philips PM 2422_A_ DMM

c4urs11 schrieb:

[...]
There is a nice scanned manual here (over 27MB filesize):
http://www.doctsf.com/documents/afficher_document.php?num_doc=39500&num_fic=1

Great! Thank you very much!

Best regards

Reinhard