Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default WTB/LFS: Mullard (Philips) FEJ271B Quad decade counter/store

Hi,

there was an early ADC chipset manufactured by Mullard consisting of
FEY101, FEJ271 and 74141 ic's. While FEY101 is still available
FEJ271B seems to be unobtainium. Can someone here help me to get one
or two pieces? Many thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards

Reinhard
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Tue, 18 Aug 2015 22:05:16 +0200, Reinhard Zwirner wrote:

Hi,

there was an early ADC chipset manufactured by Mullard consisting of
FEY101, FEJ271 and 74141 ic's. While FEY101 is still available
FEJ271B seems to be unobtainium. Can someone here help me to get one
or two pieces? Many thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards

Reinhard

Could this be what you are looking for?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/FEJ271B-Semi...-/400742554651

Cheers!
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

c4urs11 schrieb:

[...]
Could this be what you are looking for?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/FEJ271B-Semi...-/400742554651

Yippieh! Again: Thank you very much! YMMD!

On the other hand I don't understand that my eBay search wasn't
successful sigh.

Best regards

Reinhard
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Reinhard Zwirner schrieb:
c4urs11 schrieb:

[...]
Could this be what you are looking for?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/FEJ271B-Semi...-/400742554651

Yippieh! Again: Thank you very much! YMMD!

On the other hand I don't understand that my eBay search wasn't
successful sigh.

August 18, 2015: http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/i/12b4-h4-f93e.jpg

More than 10 available!

August 19, 2015: http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/i/12b4-h3-18c4.jpg

"... no longer available", but still _only_ 2 sold.

sob, weep, cry ...

Very disappointed

Reinhard
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Wed, 19 Aug 2015 14:06:29 +0200, Reinhard Zwirner wrote:

Reinhard Zwirner schrieb:

August 18, 2015: http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/i/12b4-h4-f93e.jpg

More than 10 available!

August 19, 2015: http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/i/12b4-h3-18c4.jpg

"... no longer available", but still _only_ 2 sold.

sob, weep, cry ...

Very disappointed

Reinhard

Deeply sorry for having raised false hope...
Was too beautiful to be true.

You are likely already aware of:
http://www.sh-halbleiter.de/products...r/FEJ271B.html

Polishing up your Portuguese may yield something here?
http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/M...p-16-pinos-_JM

ANd how about the more radical approach here?
http://www.dampfradioforum.de/viewto...fej271&start=0

Cheers!

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

c4urs11 schrieb:

[...]
You are likely already aware of:
http://www.sh-halbleiter.de/products...r/FEJ271B.html

I've already asked - without success.

Polishing up your Portuguese may yield something here?
http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/M...p-16-pinos-_JM

They seem to ship only to locations in the vendor's country: "Envios
para todo o paĆ*s".

ANd how about the more radical approach here?
http://www.dampfradioforum.de/viewto...fej271&start=0

I don't think I'm able to develop such a special spare part by
myself. Additionally the 5 V supply couldn't deliver enough power for
the CPLD and had to be modified. This isn't possible with my small
Nixie DMM.

Many thanks again for your help.

Best regards

Reinhard
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 19/08/2015 22:06, Reinhard Zwirner wrote:
Reinhard Zwirner schrieb:
c4urs11 schrieb:

[...]
Could this be what you are looking for?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/FEJ271B-Semi...-/400742554651

Yippieh! Again: Thank you very much! YMMD!

On the other hand I don't understand that my eBay search wasn't
successful sigh.

August 18, 2015: http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/i/12b4-h4-f93e.jpg

More than 10 available!

August 19, 2015: http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/i/12b4-h3-18c4.jpg

"... no longer available", but still _only_ 2 sold.

sob, weep, cry ...

Very disappointed

Reinhard

Have you contacted https://www.littlediode.com/ directly, and asked why
they are no longer on ebay? Probably won't help, but can't hurt to try.

Chris

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Reinhard Zwirner schrieb:
c4urs11 schrieb:

[...]
Polishing up your Portuguese may yield something here?
http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/M...p-16-pinos-_JM

They seem to ship only to locations in the vendor's country: "Envios
para todo o paĆ*s".

Trying not to miss any opportunity I've registered at mercado livre
and asked the vendor if they ship to Germany. The answer: No, only to
locations in Brasil.

Sighing

Reinhard
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Chris Jones schrieb:

[...]
Have you contacted https://www.littlediode.com/ directly, and asked
why they are no longer on ebay? Probably won't help, but can't hurt
to try.

I've just asked about the availability of FEJ 271 B. The answer:

"We are sorry we can not supply requested part(s) at present."

"At present": A glimmer of hope?

Bye

Reinhard