DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Telko S002M programmable IR Motion Detector (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/382386-re-telko-s002m-programmable-ir-motion-detector.html)

[email protected] July 22nd 15 07:00 PM

Telko S002M programmable IR Motion Detector

On Saturday, November 22, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Randy B wrote:
Greetings Group,

I picked up an Infrared Motion Detector from a Flea market for a
dollar. It's a Telko "S002M", it has what looks like a DTMF style keypad
on the front and a small earphone type jack on one side. I wasn't able
to get any kind of instructions with it.

Does anyone know how to set the code for this? Or how to get ahold of
this company? Any response would be appreciated.

Randy Bray
Corvallis, OR.

If you take the battery out and wait a minute or so till the unit fully discharges, then put battery back in and press 0, that is a zero, and then press* that is a start, then enter code up to 12 digits and then *star, your code will be set! Have fun. I have two units that I haven't used for 15 years and just reset mine.

[email protected] July 16th 20 05:50 AM

Telko S002M programmable IR Motion Detector

I have a TELKO S0088 infrared alarm .How do i reprogram it?

Allodoxaphobia[_3_] July 17th 20 01:45 AM

On Wed, 15 Jul 2020 21:50:39 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
I have a TELKO S0088 infrared alarm .How do i reprogram it?

Who are yoyu asking? -- Randy Bray who posted the article you're
threading on to TWENTY THREE YEARS AGO? !!!

Sheeeesh! Google Groopers!