Paul Landregan

Default archives?

goggle.

"garfield" wrote in message
I am new to the group. Are there archives available for viewing? If so,
how do I access them?

Wayne Tiffany

Go he
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...lectronics.rep
air You can search and read to your heart's content. Enjoy the evening.

WT

"Paul Landregan" wrote in message
goggle.

"garfield" wrote in message
I am new to the group. Are there archives available for viewing? If

so,
how do I access them?

Virgil

You can also use "Find", up at the top, (at least you can in Windows =
ME), click on it and get a display where can put in a search for =
subject, message, etc. Two blocks there to enter for search before a =
certain date, or after a certain date. I'm not sure how far back you can =
go, but I just did one for after Jan. 1, 2001, so know can go that far =
back.
Virgil
"Wayne Tiffany" wrote in message =
Go he
=

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=3...up=3Dsci.elec=
tronics.rep
air You can search and read to your heart's content. Enjoy the =

evening.
=20
WT
=20

"garfield" wrote in message
I am new to the group. Are there archives available for viewing? =

If
so,
how do I access them?

=20

Virgil

Well, I see I was wrong on my other post. I downloaded all headers until =
it wouldn't get any more, and only goes back to 5/18/2003. Sorry about =
that.
hlink.net...

"garfield" wrote in message
I am new to the group. Are there archives available for viewing? =

If
so,
how do I access them?

=20

rec.woodworking statistics and archives L Anthony Johnson Woodworking 2 May 21st 04 12:28 AM
FAQ or Archives (Wood Bores) Charles Woodworking 1 November 14th 03 08:13 AM
FAQ Marlene & John Schwab Woodworking 2 October 23rd 03 01:47 AM
ARCHIVES? None Woodworking 3 October 14th 03 09:15 PM