DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   ESR (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/37988-re-esr.html)

Tweetldee August 22nd 03 03:44 AM

ESR

"L1ange bleu" wrote in message
Does anyone knows a source for a cheap ESR kit?..I've heard of an outfit

in
Canada but I can't remember its name....Any leads much appreciated.
TIA
Alphie

That would be John's Jukes, Ltd, in Vancouver, BC.
http://www.flippers.com/
They have the Dick Smith ESR kit for $49.95 US, the best price going.

Cheers!!!
--
Tweetldee
Tweetldee at att dot net (Just subsitute the appropriate characters in the

Time is what keeps everything from happening all at once.