Rheilly Phoull

Default Optocoupler

You could try a MOC 3021 which should be cheap enough.

--
Regards ............... Rheilly Phoull

"Yianni" wrote in message
In my ultrasonic cleaning machine the optocoupler MB104i4c is burned. It
drives directly a thyristor that controls a 500W/230V heater resistance.
Does anyone know which equivalent to use? I couldn't find the above code
anywhere.
Thanks in advance.

--

Yianni
(remove number nine to reply)

techforce

Are there any Mfr Logos on the Parts to help know who makes them?

"Yianni" wrote in message
The MB104i4c uses 5 pins (2 for the led and other 3). The MOC 3021
uses only 4 of the 6 pins.

I could add that the triac or thyristor is the KT207i400. I suspect is a
thyristor because the gate is the middle pin (TO-220). Also the
heater remains always on.

Any help to determine these two parts.

--

Yianni