Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default A billionaire explains the middle class

"victim mentality aside for a bit and
answer the question? "

The **** are you taling about ? There is no question. If I missed it, please poiunt it out to me oh sir of greater whatever the ****.

I am not into this other posts shoit relate to this. what question is posed IN THIS OP ? It is just a bitch about soem ****.

The only question in the OP is part of a quote. To whom am I to answer ?

I hope I never need anyting from the likes of you.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote in message

"victim mentality aside for a bit and
answer the question? "

The **** are you taling about ? There is no question. If I missed it, please
poiunt it out to me oh sir of greater whatever the ****.

I am not into this other posts shoit relate to this. what question is posed
IN THIS OP ? It is just a bitch about soem ****.

The only question in the OP is part of a quote. To whom am I to answer ?

I hope I never need anyting from the likes of you.

OK, try this then.

Stop smoking.
Stop bitchin'.
Stop bitchin cos you're smoking.