max

Default Zenith TV

I working on Zenith TV model SL2773W.Picture is brightness no
regulate.Across the picture white lines.When I adjust G2 voltage to the
normal between 350 and 400V picture start blinking and TV try to switch to
protection mode.So I left G2 voltage on minimum (around 130V)
I suspect the CRT.Is somebody has the similar problem with this model of
Zenith?
Thanks

Sidney

About 70% or so of all Zenith tv's and Citizen tv's made by Zenith
since around 1992 till now have defective picture tubes that cause
either a defective green gun giving you bright green screen or a G1
short causing the power supply to become defective:

http://www.iwaynet.net/~nesda/Zen90.html

either way 70% of them or so have a defective crt and many are only a
couple of years old,I tell the customer that an average tv should last
over 12 years and I give my customers Zenith's phone number and I tell
them to complain to them:

LG ELectronics (Zenith/Goldstar)
Alabama,USA
Ph:1-800-243-0000

I have had at least 100 customers call Zenith and complain about those
garbage crt's.