Mike

Default JMB Televison Tuning?

Wonder if anyone can give me a pointer as to how to get the following
television to go into tune mode; no user handbook but do have the original
remote. No help from JMB help line without the Index Cat No ... problem,
it
is now ex-cat!

It is a JMBOFTS L70 10X
Mike
Please remove DE SPAM to e-mail
Orange

"Mike" wrote in message
Wonder if anyone can give me a pointer as to how to get the following
television to go into tune mode; no user handbook but do have the original
remote. No help from JMB help line without the Index Cat No ... problem,
it
is now ex-cat!

It is a JMBOFTS L70 10X
Mike
Please remove DE SPAM to e-mail

The only thing I can find on JMB is this... Tuning, hold remote ON.OFF for 5
secs and then again... doesn't sound awfully promising to me but at least
maybe worth a try.

Mike

Default Was JMB Televison Tuning? - now PT92 Tuning

This is in reply to message of Mon, 11 Aug 2003 21:23:35 +0100, "Orange"
which said:

The only thing I can find on JMB is this... Tuning, hold remote ON.OFF for 5
secs and then again... doesn't sound awfully promising to me but at least
maybe worth a try.

Sorry for delay in replying - the solution above did not work - I have now
identified that the chassis is in fact a PT92 and is used in Akura, Beko
and Bush sets as well as the JMB M020FTS .... I still have not found how to
get it into tune mode ... can anyone here possibly throw some light on the
problem?

Thanks

Mike
Please remove DE SPAM to e-mail

Does anyone know where I can find Allen Bradley's Ultra Master servo tuning software cheap. Star Metalworking 0 October 31st 03 11:26 AM
HELP tuning video belmont5 UK diy 8 September 28th 03 06:56 PM
Tuning a Bandsaw George Metalworking 3 September 16th 03 11:59 PM
Bandsaw Tuning #1 Wayland Woodworking 6 August 24th 03 12:59 AM