DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Where to buy Plug in transformer? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/37756-where-buy-plug-transformer.html)

WantTito August 11th 03 03:07 AM

Where to buy Plug in transformer?

Hi all - I'm looking for a plug in (wall wart style) 120VAC to 24VAC (AC to
AC) transformer. Any ideas on where to get one?

Rein Wiehler August 11th 03 03:19 AM

WantTito wrote:
Hi all - I'm looking for a plug in (wall wart style) 120VAC to 24VAC (AC to
AC) transformer. Any ideas on where to get one?

what current? Kva
for 300ma look for a Bell phone adaptor
try a surplus store
Where are you?
rw

WantTito August 11th 03 04:25 AM

Where to buy Plug in transformer?

Actually its 0.14A and its for a water softener

Ohio

Sofie August 11th 03 06:30 AM

Where to buy Plug in transformer?

Have you tried the manufacturer or supplier of the water softener ?
..... they should have the OEM part.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie