Russell Hewson

Default Tatung C7BTR Monitor

I have sitting on my bench for repair a Tatung C7BTR monitor.

It suddenly gave a very wide picture then died. I replaced the line output
transistor but still have a wide picture. I note the B+ voltage is 150 and
will not adjust with the preset. I think this maybe high. Please can some
body give me a few pointers to find the fault or offer me a circuit diagram?

Many Thanks

Russell