DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Toshiba TP50G90 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/37743-toshiba-tp50g90.html)

ClaudeB August 10th 03 03:50 PM

Toshiba TP50G90

I have a bit of a problem with the color adjustment on this tv.The other
night we had a brown out and all the hydro in the house was out for about

5
hours.When the hydro finally returnedi found that the color on the set

could
not be adjusted,The predominant color is a fluorescent orange,all
adjustments work apart from the color and hue adjustments,moving them
from -0 to +50 has no effect.My question is has a component failed in this
set or is this a matter of resetting the unit.Apart from the color thing
,the picture is perfect.Thanks.

Arthur Jernberg August 12th 03 01:52 AM

Toshiba TP50G90

Did you try to leave the set unplugged for at least 30 min then reapply
power to it. This will tend to reset the mpu and the eprom if they haven't
been damaged. Beyond that it may be best to have a tech have a go at the
tele.