DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Philips 36PT41B1 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/37584-re-philips-36pt41b1.html)

Electronicien August 4th 03 08:03 PM

Philips 36PT41B1

Hello,
Sorry i cant help you but you can help me .
Have you the schematic oh of a philips 29pt822b Fl4.27.
thanks for your help and excuse me for my English.
Regards,
Hervé
"Stan" a écrit dans le message de news:
I closed my shop about 3 years ago so I don't have the latest service
manuals. My sister in law has a Philips 36PT41B1 tv that keeps shutting
down on her. She says the front power LED will flicker on/off at random
when it is in shutdown. If she turns it off via the front power button
sometimes it will turn right back on and other times it has to be

unplugged
for a minute or two before it will turn on. It sounds like a heat
intermittent or a cold solder joint to me. Anyone know of any known
problems with this model/chassis? Anyone have a schematic they would

share
with me? She lives about 7 hours away and I told her I would look at it
next week when I come down for the birth of my first grandchild. Any help
would be appreciated. Here is what she gave me over the phone:

Philips
36PT41B1
chassis model 36H8007592

Thanks in advance
Stan
(Remove the X from my email to contact me direct)