Electronicien

Default Tv philips

Hello,
I m loocking for a schematic of Tv philips 29pt822b
Fl4.27
Tanks to all
My english is not very good so excuse me.
regards
Hervé.

Gil

"Mike" wrote in message ...
What problem are you having?

Don't know about him, but my Philips Model 14TL1400 has a great
picture which slowly fades to black over 5-10 mins. The audio is OK.

Gil

Gil

Could be bad CRT with very slow leakage buildup...ditto loss of heater
in same fashion. Usually the CRT and heater will go to black more
quickly; I'd go with CRT as more likely, unless heater filter
capacitor is slowly breaking down, leakage-wise.

Tom

Thanks for the tip. I resoldered the CRT and now the picture stays put
but the image is black & white. The color is there; if you look at the
screen with a loup you can see the RGB grid. Weird! Even though I live
in the boonies and use rabbit ears, I don't think it's signal strength
because my RCA displays the colors from the one channel I do get with
no problem.

Gil
Electronicien

Hello
the sound is correct but on the screen there are horizontals lines.
Thanks you for jour help.
"Mike" a écrit dans le message de news:
What problem are you having?

"Electronicien" wrote in message
Hello,
I m loocking for a schematic of Tv philips 29pt822b
Fl4.27
Tanks to all
My english is not very good so excuse me.
regards
Hervé.

Jerry Greenberg

I have not worked on your model, but can speak in general about how to
approach this.

Check for any components that are temperature sensitive in the video
amp paths, and in the supply for the screen, and electron-gun biases
to the CRT.

Since it is common to all 3 colours, this means that the fault can be
in the luminace path, or in the bias supply to the CRT.

It is very common in some models of sets that the HV multiplier, and
or a number of the capacitors can become thermo sensitive.

Using a heat gun and cooling spray to test suspect parts is a way to
find this type of fault.

Monitor all the outputs of the power supply, screen bias, electron-gun
biases, high voltage, blanking pulses, and video amp waveform outputs.
Observe where the changes are taking place as the screen goes dark.
This will give some hint of where to start looking.

It is not common that a defective tube will do this type of fault, as
someone suggested. Defective tubes usualy start off weak and go
brighter as time goes on during warmup, may have dim and or blury
pictures, display streaking on bright objects (can also be video amp
problems), or they change in focus as they warm up, or have
unadjustable colour tracking. A defective tube can also become
intemittant where you would see some bright flashing, and the set may
go in to shut down. This is just to mention a few common faults that
indicate a possible defective tube. Some of these symptoms can also
be from the HV, screen supply, and focus supply module(s).

Jerry Greenberg
http://www.zoom-one.com