Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default black and decker coffee pot wiring diagram

I have a Black and Decker coffee maker model # CM1050B type 2. I need the
value of the #1 resistor on the control board #HET-BST CM1050-P. Resistor is
burned and cracked. It looks like a one watt ceramic resistor. Any help will
be appreciated.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 29/10/2014 22:37, Morris wrote:
I have a Black and Decker coffee maker model # CM1050B type 2. I need the
value of the #1 resistor on the control board #HET-BST CM1050-P.
Resistor is
burned and cracked. It looks like a one watt ceramic resistor. Any help
will
be appreciated.

Carefully desolder the parts and measure the ohmage of the 2 parts,
unlikely to be more than a factor of 2 ,up or down, of the original.
Does that value make ballbark sense with the associated control device.
Replace whatever control device that has also failed.
Then a matter of treading carefully, powering up with a variac and
monitoring what happens
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Thu, 30 Oct 2014 08:25:39 +0000, N_Cook wrote:

On 29/10/2014 22:37, Morris wrote:
I have a Black and Decker coffee maker model # CM1050B type 2. I need the
value of the #1 resistor on the control board #HET-BST CM1050-P.
Resistor is
burned and cracked. It looks like a one watt ceramic resistor. Any help
will
be appreciated.

Carefully desolder the parts

Are they soldered to begin with? They're fused, but I've never seen
solder. My coffee makers may have been older than this one. .

Black & Decker Cooper[_4_] Home Repair 2 September 25th 13 02:18 AM
Black & Decker [email protected] Home Repair 5 April 5th 08 05:38 PM
free black & decker space saver drip coffee schematic diagram. electronics-tech Electronics Repair 1 July 28th 07 07:40 AM
Black & Decker Coffee Maker cuts on by itself (defective timer?) rlwillis Home Repair 3 May 5th 05 05:33 AM
Black & Decker R. Wink Woodworking 1 December 21st 04 10:37 AM