DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Looking for 32 bit windows Morrow 9052 pc spectrum analyser (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/375311-re-looking-32-bit-windows-morrow-9052-pc-spectrum-analyser.html)

pete b October 27th 14 03:37 AM

Looking for 32 bit windows Morrow 9052 pc spectrum analyser

responding to
http://www.electrondepot.com/repair/...se-103720-.htm
, pete b wrote:
g0nbd wrote:

Looking for 32 bit windows , ie win 95 or higher software for the
Morrow 9052 pc based spectrum analyser, I have the instrument and the
'version 1' windows 3.1 based control software, which is marked
'demonstration' it functions, but not 100 p/c

Morrow, have been taken over and the new out-fit is not supporting
the
product , I have only just aquired the instrument and missed the
oppertunity to download the software from morrow's web site, which
is
now closed ..

Tnx

Graham .

Graham,

Did you ever find the software you were looking for? I've bit on a 9052 and if
I win, I'll write some software if you didn't find anything.

Pete B

Michael A. Terrell October 27th 14 09:27 AM

pete b wrote:

Graham,

Did you ever find the software you were looking for? I've bit on a 9052 and if
I win, I'll write some software if you didn't find anything.

Pete B

The message that you replied to is over seven years old.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.