woodward_electric

Default 25" GE TV model:25GT539,chassis:CTC187AB

run stby
pin 1 -40.1 -27.8
pin 2 -33.3 -22.7
pin 3 hgnd
pin 4 -1.54 2.01
pin 5 1.32
pin 6 1.45 1.31
pin 7 -.43
pin 8 0.12
pin 9 0.12
pin 10 nc
pin 11 156.5 169.2
pin 12 156.5 169.2

"Sidney" wrote in message
om...
25" GE stereo TV model:25GT539,chassis:CTC187AB,year:Oct 97,no
power,the power supply does not chirp,pins 11 & 12 of
U4101V=STK730-130 have an output,I would like to know the proper
standby voltages for U4101V=STK730-130.
I checked R4104=1.5 M ohms,1/4 watt supplies start up voltage to
U4101V but it was fine,I checked the Q4401=2SD1878 and of course
T4301I=horizontal driver transformer for cracked solder.
I resoldered tuner which had many cracked grounds,I also checked th
EEPROM for activity like VCC,clock and data but all were missing
because I assume that the problem lies with a defective
U4101V=STK730-130,I need the standby voltages for it.
Thanks in advance.