DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   ahhhh (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/37457-ahhhh.html)

Mike July 31st 03 02:06 AM

ahhhh

wht the hells up with the server? my posts arnt available????

Mike July 31st 03 02:07 AM

ahhhh

nm, had a subject error.

disregard.

Dbowey July 31st 03 05:25 AM

ahhhh

wht the hells up with the server? my posts arnt available????

It probably does a spell-check on your files and scrap-cans yours due to excess
failures.

Mike July 31st 03 05:24 PM

ahhhh

i figured out what it was.

it was invalid charicters in the subject