Johan

Default Sony trinitron kvm2101d

I'm having trouble with my sony television, when I switch it on it
initialy switches back and forth between black&white and colour. Only
after a while (when it is properly warmed up) it stays in colour.

Can anyone of you tell me what's wrong and how to repair it?

thanks in advance
Nigel

If you need to ask what's wrong then no-one can tell you how to repair it.

Check for obvious things, such as connections, aerial, whether it affects
all channels,etc. If it's connected through another piece of equipment such
as a video recorder or satellite/cable receiver, try connecting the TV
directly to the aerial to eliminate them as the source of the symptoms.

Failing that, get a repair estimate from a qualified technician.

om...