DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 17 Monitor Vertical raster problem (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/37345-mitsubishi-diamond-pro-17-monitor-vertical-raster-problem.html)

Tony Benham July 26th 03 05:45 PM

Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 17 Monitor Vertical raster problem

I have a 10 year old Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 17 which has worked well for
many years. It has now developed a fault where after running for a while,
the picture becomes very large in the vertical direction, and obviously very
distorted vertically. Horizontal seems OK.
Does anyone have any clues where I could get schematics, or what might cause
this problem ?
Regards
Tony

Gerald Spindler July 27th 03 08:40 PM

Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 17 Monitor Vertical raster problem

fcc id would be helpful.

check cap's in the Horizontal also in E/W and the E/W choppers......

"Tony Benham" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...

Tony Benham July 27th 03 11:26 PM

Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 17 Monitor Vertical raster problem

I have a 10 year old Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 17 which has worked well for
many years. It has now developed a fault where after running for a

while,
the picture becomes very large in the vertical direction, and obviously

very
distorted vertically. Horizontal seems OK.
Does anyone have any clues where I could get schematics, or what might

cause
this problem ?
Regards
Tony

"Gerald Spindler" wrote in message
y.telekom.at...
fcc id would be helpful.

check cap's in the Horizontal also in E/W and the E/W choppers......

Hi Gerald,
There is no fcc id on the monitor, the model no is TFS6705SETKL if that
helps ?
Regards
Tony

Gerald Spindler July 28th 03 07:50 PM

Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 17 Monitor Vertical raster problem

hmm sorry no info on that model....

but i also made a mistake....

hor is ok check the vert. ic and the caps arround. i guess i can only be a
capacitor, 10 years is quite long for this electrolytical things......

regards

"Tony Benham" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...