DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Help fixing monitor. (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/37251-help-fixing-monitor.html)

José Rui Faustino de Sousa July 22nd 03 04:58 AM

Help fixing monitor.

Hi!

I am trying to fix a Relisys (Teco) TE556 the original maker is probably
Jean as the circuit boards carry their logo the type is J51A and the FCC
ID is AMP JD157P.

This monitor suffered a spike and died.

I have already managed to find out that the HOT was shorted and
substituted it now I have an image but there seems that there is still
something wrong as I have the to much wide no pincushion control problem
the FAQ is not very helpful about this...

Does anyone have any knowledge off this monitor that could tip me to
where the pincushion control circuitry might be? This is somewhat of a
wild goose chase...

Is this part a transistor?

H SD
1609
9AC D

Is there any place where one can find info on how to identify these
parts?

Tank you very much.

Best regards
José Rui

"Nothing in biology makes sense except in light of evolution".
Theodosius Dobzhansky
/ Crawler baith. UnCaps me to reply.
Contact information: http://homepage.esoterica.pt/~jrfsousa/contact.html