kc8adu

Default sony cpd-200sx.found service menu

hold brightness and contrast.
power on and release as soon as amber light comes on.
as you step through the options you will have biases and drives for rgand b.
will post more as i find them.
--
reply to invalid
username correct at dayton dot net

Uns Lider

In article twig.1058641976.1@news, kc8adu wrote:
hold brightness and contrast.
power on and release as soon as amber light comes on.
as you step through the options you will have biases and drives for rgand b.
will post more as i find them.

Wow! Thanks for posting that. I just tried it on mine and it works. I've been
wanting to tweak the bias for quite a while, but the service manual only told
how to do it through DAS. Thanks again!

(BTW: To clarify the above: after you power up like that, you hit the menu
button and then there are invisible options between zoom and hsize.)

-- uns