DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sony cordless phone continuous beep (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/37184-sony-cordless-phone-continuous-beep.html)

Anthony Yeung (Rogers@Home) July 19th 03 01:18 PM

Sony cordless phone continuous beep

hi all,
I have the Sony cordless phone (2-channel). Once in a while, when I
use it, the phone has these continuous short beep and I couldn't do
anything. I thought it was related to the batery but it doesn't look
like it since I could stil use it for talking long time if the beeps are
not there. I have a feeling that it is related to the channel frequency
which cannot pick up the same frequency when I use it.

Have you heard of it and Is there a way to fix it?

thanks

Anthony

Andre July 20th 03 12:33 AM

"Anthony Yeung (Rogers@Home)" wrote in message ...
hi all,
I have the Sony cordless phone (2-channel). Once in a while, when I
use it, the phone has these continuous short beep

"Code ! Code! Code !"

"Clear"

(Fizzzt) (thump)

;-)

Could be the battery - mine did that . Wouldn't make a call but worked on standby .