DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   UPDATE: Zenith TV and 175-2721 Tuner Replacement (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/37148-re-update-zenith-tv-175-2721-tuner-replacement.html)

Arthur Jernberg July 17th 03 11:57 PM

UPDATE: Zenith TV and 175-2721 Tuner Replacement

To bad L/G technologies do not have the type of customer support Zenith did
years ago. This information should have been included with the replacement
substitute part.
"Brad Petria" wrote in message
Hi,

After I replaced the tuner (175-2721) in this Zenith TV A25A11D, it
couldn't find any signals during auto program. I finally received a call
(return call) from Zenith tech support after about 2 hrs. "Replace RX3417
680 1/2W with 470 1W". That solved the problem. It is too bad that
IMPORTANT information did not come with the tuner. Also, thanks to
Dave for his reply.
Brad

Tip for your old computer (reduce discard pollution too):

If you can't sell your old computer, don't throw it away. Use it to

backup
your software by transferring files/folders from your new computer or

laptop
to it. I transferred my Windows folder and other stuff to my old computer
using "PC Link", which I downloaded from www.simtel.net (cool site).

http://www.simtel.net/pub/dl/52792.shtml (info or download)