[email protected] (>>sPoNiX

Default Vac motor repair

I have a Dyson vacuum cleaner with a burnt out motor. I assume that a
build up of dust on the air intake filter caused it to overheat.

However, before fitting the horribly expensive replacement is there
anything else that *could* have caused the burn out?

Could a faulty motor run capacitor cause it to overheat for example?

Has anyone else noticed the poor build quality/bad design of Dyson
cleaners?

sPoNiX
Rheilly Phoull

Are you sure it has a run capacitor ??
Most of these sort of devices use a series motor and as you say overheating
caused by lack of airflow causes their death.

--
Regards ............... Rheilly Phoull