Sofie

Default Sanyo belts

Sanyo sells Sanyo parts.........
Regional office nearest to you
SFS Corporation (Sanyo)
Norcross, GA
770-925-8900
in case you can't reach them in GA, their
other regional office numbers are
IL 630-775-1414
NJ 201-641-3000
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

"Gerald K4NHN" wrote in message
link.net...
I'm trying to find a couple of drive belts for a Sanyo AM, FM, SW radio.
These are about 1/8" wide and about 5" around the outside and has 41

teeth
made into it.

Radio Model 16HA-862P

I've looked at many web pages and haven't found anything close. I don't
think an O-ring will work here.

Anyone know any place that sells Sanyo radio parts.

Gerald K4NHN
Cayce, SC

Gerald K4NHN

Thanks Daniel
I tried all 3 places and it seems that they are no longer good numbers and
not listed any longer.

I went back to an old Sam's book and worked from there on some phone numbers
and got to a few Sanyo parts dist., but none of them had anything listed
with the model number that I have. I didn't see any thing is Sam's either.
Maybe this radio never existed and it's all in my dreams...

I've tried O-Rings and sewing machine belts that were close and even tried
cutting and gluing but no luck so far. Looks like it ready for the owner to
leave it out of the case and tune by hand.

Thanks ever so much.
Gerald K4NHN