DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Astec TV Modulators (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/37048-astec-tv-modulators.html)

dave July 14th 03 08:13 PM

Astec TV Modulators

Has anybody got (or can tell me where to get) any datasheets / pinout
info on RF modulators made by Astec, particularly the UM1233 and
UM1287 models.

Fast Eddy July 14th 03 11:28 PM

Astec TV Modulators

try here for the um1233

http://www.timetec.freeserve.co.uk/transmitter.htm

I have the data sheet somewhere but cannot for the life of me find it at the
moment

(Put it somewhere safe you see :) )

Regards

u1061771156 July 14th 03 11:32 PM

Astec TV Modulators

In article , dave wrote:
Has anybody got (or can tell me where to get) any datasheets / pinout
info on RF modulators made by Astec, particularly the UM1233 and
UM1287 models.

From 1985 Maplin catalogue:
____________
UM1233: a Supply +v a----| | Case=GND
b Video in b----| |
c none c----| |
d none d----|________ _|
|_|

Supply +5V @ 6mA
Bandwidth 8MHz

UM1286: (yes, I know you wanted the UM1287 but maybe it's close?)
a Fine tune
b Audio in
c Supply +V
d video in