DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Akai TV model SN71Y2 , dead, StandBy LED lit (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/37042-re-akai-tv-model-sn71y2-dead-standby-led-lit.html)

®inoceros July 14th 03 10:06 AM

Akai TV model SN71Y2 , dead, StandBy LED lit

On 26 Jun 2003 11:20:38 -0700, (yaumars)
wrote:

"Alex" wrote in message ...
have u checked the flux capacitor? ;)

"yaumars" wrote in message
om...
My Akai TV model SN71Y2 is dead, StandBy LED lit but no picture, no
sound.
Seems that the chassis is the same as Nokia Stereo Plus2 (and not
Nokia Stereo plus) Look at
http://w1.455.telia.com/~u45521195/i...tereoPlus2.jpg to see
the picture.

Can someone help me (any repair tips) as I don't have the schematic
for this chassis.
Thanks

Sorry, what do you mean by flux capacitor ? (I'm not a TV repair guy)

Flux capacitor.... from the movie "Back to the Future"

If you're not familiar with electronics, take this set to a repair
shop.

Don't try to repair it yourself if you're not familiar with it!

Rinus