Arthur Jernberg

Default Mitsubishi Projection TV

Try 800-400-6386 Ask for Scott Smithstone: Should be able to help or
direct you to someone that has that capability

"cessna" wrote in message
. ..
Need service manual, ckt boards for a Mitsubishi projection Tv model
unknown (rear cover missing) made mid '80s - early '90s, can email pic
Thanks

Arthur Jernberg

One question, with your username, are you a private pilot BTW just saw a
VS400 setting in a scrap pile but have no access to any of it's components.
"cessna" wrote in message
. ..
Need service manual, ckt boards for a Mitsubishi projection Tv model
unknown (rear cover missing) made mid '80s - early '90s, can email pic
Thanks

Bill Jr

How about checking the part numbers on the boards and see if one of us can
decipher those to a proper model number. Then you may be able to get some
useful information.
BTW, even with the back missing they usually had a little white sticker on
the main board that had the model and serial number on it.

Good Luck,
Bill Jr

. ..

Arthur Jernberg wrote:
One question, with your username, are you a private pilot BTW just

saw a
VS400 setting in a scrap pile but have no access to any of it's

components.
"cessna" wrote in message
. ..

Need service manual, ckt boards for a Mitsubishi projection Tv model
unknown (rear cover missing) made mid '80s - early '90s, can email pic
Thanks

Bill Jr

cessna,
Actually that does help narrow it down a bit.
Seems that these boards were used in both the VS-400 and VS-401 sets.
The numbers on the boards would more than likely be 935C10901 for the power
board.
Signal board would be 935B06802, and the Main board is 935B06504.
Later on Mits added another digit to their part numbering system so that the
listed board part numbers would have an additional "0" on the end of their
numbers. This little factoid is almost useless at this point as Mits doesn't
have any boards for these sets and haven't for quite some time.
Anyway, this is about an '84 model anyway. Are you quite sure that you want
to undertake trying to get this set running? You most probably will find
that the CRT's will be worn out by this time in their life. Quite a few
replacement parts will be difficult to find if maybe not available at all.
I'll take a look around in our boneyard to see if there are any boards this
old still laying around, but I don't think that we are going to get that
lucky.

Which board(s) do you think could be missing?

Do you have a "home" page that you could upload a few pictures to?

Try that and let us know.

Good Luck,
Bill Jr

My encrypted email address is NLA due to spam.

"cessna" wrote in message
. ..
OK, a tag on the side of the cabinet, indicates possible projection tube
numbers VT0729B22, a power supply board has 93C10901.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9,
the tuner has ENV 5677062 and 295P22701, another board video? also has a
93Bxx- similar to the other board, what else would help?
and Thanks for your interest

Bill Jr wrote:

How about checking the part numbers on the boards and see if one of us

can
decipher those to a proper model number. Then you may be able to get

some
useful information.
BTW, even with the back missing they usually had a little white sticker

on
the main board that had the model and serial number on it.

Good Luck,
Bill Jr

. ..

Arthur Jernberg wrote:

One question, with your username, are you a private pilot BTW just

saw a

VS400 setting in a scrap pile but have no access to any of it's

components.

"cessna" wrote in message
om...

Need service manual, ckt boards for a Mitsubishi projection Tv model
unknown (rear cover missing) made mid '80s - early '90s, can email pic
Thanks

cessna

Humm, that must be it, there is no board with a flyback, didn't find DD,
but DA, DE, DL, DC, and wires to the deflection yokes R G B, are all
unplugged, I could have missed DD. you Florida?
Maybe I should find another to tinker with ? ? ?

Bill Jr wrote:
You mean the board with the flyback transformer?
Find a connector labeled "DD" and tell me if it is plugged into anything.

Bill Jr

. ..

Bill Jr wrote:

[...]

om...

Bill Jr wrote:

How about checking the part numbers on the boards and see if one of us

can

decipher those to a proper model number. Then you may be able to get

some

useful information.
BTW, even with the back missing they usually had a little white sticker

on

the main board that had the model and serial number on it.

Good Luck,
Bill Jr

.com...

Arthur Jernberg wrote:

One question, with your username, are you a private pilot BTW just

saw a

VS400 setting in a scrap pile but have no access to any of it's

components.

"cessna" wrote in message
. rr.com...

Need service manual, ckt boards for a Mitsubishi projection Tv model
unknown (rear cover missing) made mid '80s - early '90s, can email

pic

Thanks

Bill Jr

"cessna" wrote in message
. ..
Humm, that must be it, there is no board with a flyback, didn't find DD,
but DA, DE, DL, DC, and wires to the deflection yokes R G B, are all
unplugged, I could have missed DD. you Florida?
Maybe I should find another to tinker with ? ? ?

snipped

Sounds like maybe you would be better to find another set to tinker with.
This model may not be worth putting any money into.

Yes, I'm in the Orlando, FL area.

Cheers,
Bill Jr