DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Fm Transmitter (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/36944-re-fm-transmitter.html)

paul s July 10th 03 04:20 PM

Fm Transmitter

Steve Tremblay wrote:

Hello All.

I search a schematic for FM transmitter. I want connect the unit to my
Dishnet to listen the music on garden. I need about 250 - 500 feets, with
Stereo features

Thats a bloody huge garden. For the average sized garden however have a look
at:

http://www.the-gadgeteer.com/irock-review.html
Ready made, and pocket-sized, $30.
--
Paul S

Sofie July 10th 03 07:39 PM

Fm Transmitter

Steve Trembly:
there are a lot of nice "wireless" stereo speakers available at various
prices that will do the job nicely..... they include the FM Stereo
transmitter, FM Stereo Receiver, Amplified Speakers, etc. With these you
don't have to connect it to another amp or other speakers.... all included,
ready to make music in your garden from your Dishnet..
In your internet search engine, type in "wireless speakers"..... with Yahoo
I get hundreds of good hits.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

"Steve Tremblay" wrote in message
Hello All.

I search a schematic for FM transmitter. I want connect the unit to my
Dishnet to listen the music on garden. I need about 250 - 500 feets, with
Stereo features

Thank you very much

--
Steve Tremblay