DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Fixed Viewsonic P220f (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/36942-re-fixed-viewsonic-p220f.html)

Kevin Carney July 10th 03 01:59 PM

Fixed Viewsonic P220f

I try to do the same (posting repair tips). I've benefited from others, so
why not help others.

--
change .combo to .com for correct email

"We ought always to know precisely why a given job
is done in a particular way, and why it is done at
all, and why it can't be done more efficiently,
if it must be done at all."-- T.J.Watson

"david" wrote in message
m...
James-
My Viewsonic GS815 had the exact same problem.
Per your advice, I replaced the 4N35 and it's fixed. I'll post
another message with "GS815" in the title so others can search on this
history and benefit from the generic solution with some Viewsonics

thanks a million for the great detective work.
-dave