Jeroni Paul

Default Repair info for PC power supply L&C LC-235ATX

Hi group,

I repaired a PC power supply L&C model LC-235ATX. I found some
articles requesting some component values because this PS blows so
spectacularly. I'm posting these component values that usually blow
for future reference:
R2 4,7 ohm 3W
C7 22uF 25V
C5 C6 1uF 50V
R25 1K5
C26 10uF 50V
C25 47uF 50V
C35 2,2uF 50V
C24 100uF 25V
C23 100uF 16V
C36 10uF 50V
Q3 can be replaced by a BUT11AF
R21 4,7 ohm 3W
Mains fuse is 5A

Some of the mentioned capacitors were found high ESR so it is
recommended to check or replace them. If the fan is slow or noisy it
can be disassembled and lubricated removing the label and breaking the
plastic at the middle of where the label was.
Digi Man

most l&c smps should have the 22uF capacitor in the primary coil of the 5vsb
power supply changed. The one used there is vert poor for the stess it takes
(it's running all the time).

"Jeroni Paul" wrote in message
om...
[...]

12V DC mobile power supply (battery pack) Andrew Kesterson Electronics 9 May 4th 04 01:46 AM
Power supply repair (Sun) John UK diy 6 November 6th 03 10:57 AM
Variable current power supply daniel Electronics 8 October 27th 03 09:31 PM
6V Power supply in 9V speakers Nick Morgan Electronics 1 September 3rd 03 11:36 PM
Repair info for PC power supply L&C LC-235ATX Jeroni Paul Electronics 1 June 27th 03 11:16 PM