Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default DVD dies

*+-It's really easy to clean the lens, so once you get access to the lens
*+-(which may sometimes be an issue), it's worth the effort since for most
*+-people, that's the limit of what they can do. I even found a nice DVD
*+-player (with HDMI output) a couple of years ago, finding it on top of a
*+-pile of garbage, the cover off, the cover to the lense unscrewed. Someone
*+-seemed to be trying to clean it, and then gave up. I cleaned it, and it
*+-was fine.

Hm.. thanks.. I take it the lense like thing that almost touches the disk
isn't the lense you mean?

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm

Dies Steve B[_13_] Metalworking 7 February 25th 13 11:57 AM
Ron Hickman dies Steve Firth UK diy 163 March 6th 11 11:10 AM
help id some dies? [email protected] Metalworking 5 May 18th 09 01:29 AM
Stamping dies [email protected] Metalworking 4 June 29th 05 10:52 PM
taps: dies and rethreading dies Nick Hull Metalworking 3 February 22nd 05 11:51 PM