DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Durant 1610 series (51610-400) manual only needed! (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/366380-durant-1610-series-51610-400-manual-only-needed.html)

Maynard A. Philbrook Jr. January 11th 14 12:25 AM

Durant 1610 series (51610-400) manual only needed!

AS it saids there, I need the user manual for a
Durant 1610 series rate/ratio/counter

I believe the PN 51610-400 is close enough.

I can find a few places that are willing to sell a
complete unit but we don't want that, we already have
several but they don't have any pin definitions on teh
headers and we have no manual.

We are migrating some electronics..

Thanks to any one that knows where I can down load just
the user manual..

Jamie