DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Panasonic TV (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/364680-panasonic-tv.html)

Vince Schmitt November 30th 13 05:49 PM

Panasonic TV

I have a panasonic TV MdL TC P50X1 that won't turn on, I Tried a power
supply and no change, The pilot light blinks 10 times when power button is
pushed, is that supposed to give me some idea what is wrong?
any help would be appreciated.
Thank You.
Vince

John-Del November 30th 13 07:40 PM

Panasonic TV

From the manual, the 10X code on Panasonic plasmas indicate :

Missing/Shorted F_15V, Shorted Vsus, Missing/Shorted SUB5V, SUB9V, BT30V defective IC1100, IC9003, or IC9004 Unplugged SC20, SC2

The following boards may be the cause: SS, P, A, SC, SU, SD, K

Arfa Daily December 11th 13 01:44 AM

Panasonic TV

On Saturday, November 30, 2013 12:49:29 PM UTC-5, Vince Schmitt wrote:
I have a panasonic TV MdL TC P50X1 that won't turn on, I Tried a power

supply and no change, The pilot light blinks 10 times when power button
is

pushed, is that supposed to give me some idea what is wrong?

any help would be appreciated.

Thank You.

Vince

"John-Del" wrote in message
From the manual, the 10X code on Panasonic plasmas indicate :

Missing/Shorted F_15V, Shorted Vsus, Missing/Shorted SUB5V, SUB9V, BT30V
defective IC1100, IC9003, or IC9004 Unplugged SC20, SC2

The following boards may be the cause: SS, P, A, SC, SU, SD, K

So pretty much any rail missing on any board, then. Boy, the guy that wrote
the diagnostic software for the blinking light really knew his stuff.
Obviously an engineer working at the sharp end like the rest of us ... d:-)

Arfa