DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   looking for old video recorder (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/364438-re-looking-old-video-recorder.html)

[email protected] November 24th 13 01:18 PM

looking for old video recorder

On Thursday, 1 July 1999 08:00:00 UTC+1, James Sweet wrote:
A friend of mine is looking for something that will play the old video
tapes that look like large VHS casettes, he's in the Olympia, WA area,
send me an email if you've got a working one lying around to get rid of.

hi I have 4 all in working order , but I live in south Yorkshire .
£40 for all 4. my email address is, phone 07591188370 must collect

Allodoxaphobia[_2_] November 24th 13 02:46 PM

On Sun, 24 Nov 2013 05:18:17 -0800 (PST), wrote:
On Thursday, 1 July 1999 08:00:00 UTC+1, James Sweet wrote:
A friend of mine is looking for something that will play the old video
tapes that look like large VHS casettes, he's in the Olympia, WA area,
send me an email if you've got a working one lying around to get rid of.

hi I have 4 all in working order , but I live in south Yorkshire .
£40 for all 4. my email address is,
phone
07591188370 must collect

Do you really believe James is still looking after more than 14 years?

What a hoot! OIC... A Google Grooper... sigh...

RobertMacy November 24th 13 02:56 PM

looking for old video recorder

On Sun, 24 Nov 2013 07:46:55 -0700, Allodoxaphobia
wrote:

On Sun, 24 Nov 2013 05:18:17 -0800 (PST), wrote:
On Thursday, 1 July 1999 08:00:00 UTC+1, James Sweet wrote:
A friend of mine is looking for something that will play the old video
tapes that look like large VHS casettes, he's in the Olympia, WA area,
send me an email if you've got a working one lying around to get rid
of.

hi I have 4 all in working order , but I live in south Yorkshire .
£40 for all 4. my email address is,
phone
07591188370 must collect

Do you really believe James is still looking after more than 14 years?

What a hoot! OIC... A Google Grooper... sigh...

Upon sharing with Ms. the humour of these old postings suddenly appearing
and how they are waaaay out of date, she just laughed and said, "That's
the result of the NSA's search programs." Thinking about it, is it
possible search programs 'stir' the pot?

Michael Black[_2_] November 24th 13 04:40 PM

On Sun, 24 Nov 2013, wrote:

On Thursday, 1 July 1999 08:00:00 UTC+1, James Sweet wrote:
A friend of mine is looking for something that will play the old video
tapes that look like large VHS casettes, he's in the Olympia, WA area,
send me an email if you've got a working one lying around to get rid of.

hi I have 4 all in working order , but I live in south Yorkshire .
£40 for all 4. my email address is,
phone 07591188370 must collect

Come on, it's 14 years later. I remember when James Sweet posted here,
but then realize it's been a long time since I saw the name. And either
he got what he needed, or it no longer matters. Not after 14 years. Use
some common sense when replying to messages via google, so you don't reply
to old messages.

Michael