DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Telcom 5503-VIP cable box? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/361186-re-telcom-5503-vip-cable-box.html)

[email protected] August 19th 13 06:51 AM

Telcom 5503-VIP cable box?

On Wednesday, April 1, 1998 4:00:00 AM UTC-4, Lorenzo Bailey wrote:
Does anyone have the schematics for the TELCOM 5503-VIP cable box?
Also does any one know who is selling them for a guide price. The
box was made by general electric , I think.

I know this reply is 15 years late, however...I have possession of a TOCOM 5503-VIP. Are you still in need of one - it includes the instruction manual too. I will post to eBay, if you are interested.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

From the future,
Brandon J.