Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.support.childfree,alt.abortion

Default Here's why I believe in Eugenics

http://www.wdrb.com/story/22436034/p...imes-by-mother

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- A Louisville mother is facing charges after
police say she burned her baby several times.

Police say 19-year-old Miranda McKinley burned her 11-month-old baby
several times on different parts of his body.

According to an arrest warrant, McKinley burned the child on his
buttocks, back of the leg and foot.

The victim's father took the child to the hospital, according to an
arrest warrant.

Police say McKinley would not talk with the victim's father.

Child Protective Services (CPS) and the Crimes Against Children's Unit
(CACU) were contacted, and McKinley was charged with third degree
criminal abuse of a child 12-years-old or younger, police say.

Copyright 2013 WDRB News. All rights reserved.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.support.childfree,alt.abortion

In article ,
says...

http://www.wdrb.com/story/22436034/p...imes-by-mother

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- A Louisville mother is facing charges after
police say she burned her baby several times.

Police say 19-year-old Miranda McKinley burned her 11-month-old baby
several times on different parts of his body.

According to an arrest warrant, McKinley burned the child on his
buttocks, back of the leg and foot.

The victim's father took the child to the hospital, according to an
arrest warrant.

Police say McKinley would not talk with the victim's father.

Child Protective Services (CPS) and the Crimes Against Children's Unit
(CACU) were contacted, and McKinley was charged with third degree
criminal abuse of a child 12-years-old or younger, police say.

Copyright 2013 WDRB News. All rights reserved.

She should be sterilized, but the law won't allow it.

We are indeed Carcinoma Sapiens, destroying, by insane fecundity, that
which we need to survive.

As always, organized religion opposes progress -

See what RELIGION does to peoples' minds?

Adults no longer believe in the Tooth Fairy - but they still torture and
kill each other over ancient myths and superstitions.

"We all remember how many religious wars were fought for a religion of
love
and gentleness; how many bodies were burned
alive with the genuinely kind intention of saving souls from the eternal
fire of hell." --- Karl Popper

"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When
many
people suffer from a delusion, it is called Religion."
--- Robert M. Pirsig

Either God wants to abolish evil and cannot, or he can but does not want
to.
If he wants to but cannot he is impotent. If he can
but does not want to, he is wicked. If he neither can nor wants to, then
he
is both powerless and wicked.
--- Epicurus, Greek philosopher, circa 300 B.C.

"Act of God" disasters like the Japanese earthquake expose the myth.
Either
God can do nothing to stop catastrophes like
this, or he doesn't care to, or he doesn't exist. He is thus either
impotent, evil, or imaginary.
--- CNN Belief Blog, 3-20-11

"With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things
and
evil people doing evil things. But for good people
to do evil things, that takes religion."
--- Steven Weinberg, quoted in The New York Times, April 20, 1999

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from
religious conviction." --- Blaise Pascal.

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as
false,
and by rulers as useful."
--- Seneca the Younger (4? BC - 65 AD)

"Religion once ruled the world. It was called the Dark Ages." --- Ruth
Green.

"Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." ---
Victor Stenger.

"I don't believe in God because I don't believe in Mother Goose." ---
Clarence Darrow

"As my ancestors are free from slavery, I am free from the slavery of
religion." --- Butterfly McQueen

"Religion was invented when the first con-man met the first fool." -
Mark
Twain

"Faith is believing what you know ain't so." --- Mark Twain

"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character
in
all fiction." --- Richard Dawkins

"Cult today, religion tomorrow."

The Freedom From Religion Foundation: http://ffrf.org/