Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Bose Wave Rado AWR1W1 touch pad problem

Some, not all, of the touch pad buttons no longer work.
The remote still works.
Can this be taken apart and cleaned? Should I just replace the touch pad?
Bose Wave Radio
AWR1W1 9volt backup model
Ser. NO. 025337C20370572AC

| Web, RSS and Social Media Interface to |
| sci.electronics.repair and other groups |

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

roups.com...

--

You may struggle to get it as a spare part. I don't know which side of the
pond you are, but UK-side, Bose stopped supplying all spare parts other than

Arfa

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"papaG" wrote in message
roups.com...
Some, not all, of the touch pad buttons no longer work.
The remote still works.
Can this be taken apart and cleaned? Should I just replace the touch pad?
Bose Wave Radio
AWR1W1 9volt backup model
Ser. NO. 025337C20370572AC

| Web, RSS and Social Media Interface to |
| sci.electronics.repair and other groups |

On E-Bay I bought some "KEYPAD FIX". It fixed a few TV remotes, a key fob,
and a touch panel stereo. The box says Idolon Technologies in MA. Works
well enough for a recommendation.