Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Laptop Philips X67 will not turn on

Hi

I have a problem with a laptop, a Philips X67 (small 11" laptop)

The problem is that after an accident with some coke or coffee it will not turn on.
I saved my friends data from the HP and he has tried to clean it. The power is ok, and I can measure some ~3 volts over the on/off button, and 0 when pressed.
Some of it works, but any ideas how I can turn it on?
What can cause this?

And yes I am afraid that some parts are burned.

WBR
Sonnich