Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default WTB: Sony VCR Power Supply Module

Kurtis, Do you still repair these?

On Wednesday, February 16, 2000 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, Mark Berkley wrote:
I'm trying to repair a Sony SLV-R5UC S-VHS VCR and it appears that part
of the power supply module is fried based on the visible burns. I'd
like to just replace the entire module if I can find one. Here are the
numbers on it:

HS-31SU
1-413-566-11
F5L-89014-9

I'm guessing, but it looks like the first number is the module part
number. I also would believe that this module is used in various Sony
VCR's.

If anyone has one or has any ideas about where I might get one for a
reasonable price please let me know! I guess I also need a phone number
for Sony where I can order this if I can't find a used one someplace -
anyone have that handy?

Thanks a bunch,
Mark