DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Minolta RP605Z microfilm reader/printer (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/351502-minolta-rp605z-microfilm-reader-printer.html)

jedeka January 10th 13 01:52 AM

Minolta RP605Z microfilm reader/printer

I am looking at purchasing this microfilm reader/printer on an auction. I am told the only problem with this machine, is the image rotator does not work. Any ideas on what I am looking at for fixing the problem? Thanks.

Cydrome Leader January 10th 13 07:20 AM

jedeka wrote:

I am looking at purchasing this microfilm reader/printer on an auction.
I am told the only problem with this machine, is the image rotator does
not work. Any ideas on what I am looking at for fixing the problem?
Thanks.

you're probably looking at a whole lot of wasted time and hunting for
parts, unless you have a local slide projector/typewriter/microfilm
repair shop in town.

N_Cook January 10th 13 10:34 AM

--
jedeka

if older one then just a simple manual drive band, if newer then motor/servo
system