Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Bisoprolol fumarate

We have a dedicated quality control laboratory equipped with all the
sophisticated quality control equipment to check various
specifications of active pharmaceutical ingredients and bulk drugs. We
believe that quality has to be the part of overall operations of the
company, hence we have tried to build in quality processes in our
marketing, operations, financial and HR aspects.

For more information visit on : http://abhilashapharma.com/
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Wed, 19 Dec 2012 02:52:55 -0800 (PST), sheel biotech
wrote:

We have a dedicated quality control laboratory equipped with all the
sophisticated quality control equipment to check various
specifications of active pharmaceutical ingredients and bulk drugs. We
believe that quality has to be the part of overall operations of the
company, hence we have tried to build in quality processes in our
marketing, operations, financial and HR aspects.

For more information visit on : http://abhilashapharma.com/

Holy smokes! I just looked in the cupboard and I'm totally out of
bisopropol fumarate! Good thing you posted your spam here. Please send
several cases.