Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default From Ron

Hi Katrina

Katy wants to borrow my birdies (that's the little spotlights on stands)
I've told her it's ok, but we want them back for Friday. I'm not sure
when she is picking them up.

Ron
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Ron Johnson"
Hi Katrina

Katy wants to borrow my birdies (that's the little spotlights on stands)
I've told her it's ok, but we want them back for Friday. I'm not sure when
she is picking them up.

Ron

** Don't you just HATE when this happens ....

..... Phil

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Ron Johnson wrote in message
Hi Katrina

Katy wants to borrow my birdies (that's the little spotlights on stands)
I've told her it's ok, but we want them back for Friday. I'm not sure
when she is picking them up.

Ron

summarised as,

To do , Ron Jon

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 17/12/2012 12:08, N_Cook wrote:
Ron Johnson wrote in message
Hi Katrina

Katy wants to borrow my birdies (that's the little spotlights on stands)
I've told her it's ok, but we want them back for Friday. I'm not sure
when she is picking them up.

Ron

summarised as,

To do , Ron Jon

Thunderbird(s) are go, or in this case not

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Monday, December 17, 2012 5:23:27 AM UTC-5, Phil Allison wrote:

** Don't you just HATE when this happens ....

.... Phil

Yeah, but it's nothing compared to the vile garbage you spew....