Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Headset fro Iphone,convert to universal handsfree

I got a special headset which nfortuantely was desined for Apple. (has a
4-connector phone plug) I wanted to use it with ordinary phones. I can;t seem
to finmd the right adaptor. Would appreciate links. Thanks.

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 11/19/2012 9:41 AM, wrote:
I got a special headset which nfortuantely was desined for Apple. (has a
4-connector phone plug) I wanted to use it with ordinary phones. I can;t seem
to finmd the right adaptor. Would appreciate links. Thanks.

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm

First thing is to decide what you have and what you want to adapt it to.
Sites like this can be helpful.
http://pinouts.ru/PortableDevices/ip...k_pinout.shtml
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Mon, 19 Nov 2012 15:00:57 -0800, mike wrote:

On 11/19/2012 9:41 AM, wrote:
I got a special headset which nfortuantely was desined for Apple. (has a
4-connector phone plug) I wanted to use it with ordinary phones. I can;t seem
to finmd the right adaptor. Would appreciate links. Thanks.

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm

First thing is to decide what you have and what you want to adapt it to.
Sites like this can be helpful.
http://pinouts.ru/PortableDevices/ip...k_pinout.shtml

You know, until about 2 months ago when I read something here,, I
didn't realize what Tip and Ring meant, even though I've known the
terms for almost 50 years. I always thought ring referred to the
wire the ringing voltage came in on. And tip had something to do
with tipping something.

I wonder how many other people have thought that.

I started with telephones and there were no plugs or jacks involved.

I planned to reply to the post that finally made me figure it out,
but maybe this will do.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

micky wrote:

You know, until about 2 months ago when I read something here,, I
didn't realize what Tip and Ring meant, even though I've known the
terms for almost 50 years. I always thought ring referred to the
wire the ringing voltage came in on. And tip had something to do
with tipping something.

I wonder how many other people have thought that.

I started with telephones and there were no plugs or jacks involved.

It referred to the polarity of the wiring in the telephone switcboard
jacks.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

micky forklarede:

You know, until about 2 months ago when I read something here,, I
didn't realize what Tip and Ring meant, even though I've known the
terms for almost 50 years. I always thought ring referred to the
wire the ringing voltage came in on. And tip had something to do
with tipping something.

I wonder how many other people have thought that.

I knew all the time ;-)

Leif

--
Husk kørelys bagpå, hvis din bilfabrikant har taget den idiotiske
beslutning at undlade det.

Universal Remote control , more universal mod? N_Cook Electronics Repair 24 August 10th 10 07:06 PM
Bluetooth Headset, Comfortable Wireless Headset [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 April 9th 08 02:40 PM
Bluetooth Headset, Comfortable Wireless Headset [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 April 9th 08 02:39 PM
Headset magnifiers George UK diy 12 July 30th 07 12:21 AM
Reccomendation for Handsfree Analogue Phone with Caller ID [email protected] UK diy 4 February 4th 06 12:45 PM