DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Kenwood Major - how to remove the large pulley? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/348411-kenwood-major-how-remove-large-pulley.html)

Leif Neland October 30th 12 12:27 PM

Kenwood Major - how to remove the large pulley?

I found this old thread on archives, but no soluton, until I found a
manual on
http://forum.adepem.com/depemdocs/KE...0demontage.pdf

The solution for removing the pulley is simple, when you know it: :-)

Block the slow-turning "meat-grinder" output by attaching the meat
grinder, and block the rotating knife by putting a screwdriver in one
of the holes. Then turn the large pulley counter-clockwise, to unscrew
the axle and pulley.

The screwdriver will rest against the blunt side of the knife, so the
sharp side will not be damaged.

I write this to archive the solution forever ;-)

Leif

--
Husk kørelys bagpå, hvis din bilfabrikant har taget den idiotiske
beslutning at undlade det.