Posted to sci.electronics.repair
moo moo is offline

Default Sourcing parts

Wondering if anyone here from Australia could please tell me where to
find replacement tuners for a set top box cant seem to source parts
anywhere...
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Sun, 09 Sep 2012 17:17:46 +1000, moo put finger to
keyboard and composed:

Wondering if anyone here from Australia could please tell me where to
find replacement tuners for a set top box cant seem to source parts
anywhere...

WES Components have tuners, but I haven't checked out their current
range.

http://www.wagner.net.au/catalogue/index.htm#pdf

- Franc Zabkar
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

moo wrote in message
b.com...
Wondering if anyone here from Australia could please tell me where to
find replacement tuners for a set top box cant seem to source parts
anywhere...

So not a "split NIT" junker ?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
moo moo is offline

On 09/09/12 19:35, N_Cook wrote:
moo wrote in message
b.com...
Wondering if anyone here from Australia could please tell me where to
find replacement tuners for a set top box cant seem to source parts
anywhere...

So not a "split NIT" junker ?

Thanks for the info on wes, look into it... Dont think its a split NIT
the box is dig certified. and the switchover hasnt taken place in the
area yet, I took the board out and the soldering was half done and the
tuners quiet loose so figure its damaged on the antenna signal end
somehow...
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Sun, 09 Sep 2012 18:34:26 +1000, Franc Zabkar
put finger to keyboard and composed:

WES Components have tuners, but I haven't checked out their current
range.

http://www.wagner.net.au/catalogue/index.htm#pdf

Prime Electronics: http://www.prime-electronics.com.au/
Star Components: sales at starcomponents dot com dot au
Speedy Spares: http://speedyspares.com/catalogue_pdfs/documents.html

- Franc Zabkar

Sourcing a simmerstat Piers Finlayson UK diy 1 August 17th 09 10:23 PM
Help with sourcing a tap fixing tvmo UK diy 0 March 12th 09 11:54 AM
RCDs - sourcing of. Rob Hamadi UK diy 7 June 4th 07 06:06 PM
Sourcing a door soup UK diy 24 December 22nd 05 11:32 AM
Metal sourcing Larry Jaques Metalworking 12 January 17th 05 03:45 AM