Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default EPROM over erasing

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Ian Field wrote:

I didn't say there were never blind spots - just, unlike you I know how
drive with due consideration for other road users.

You don't know a damn thing about me

Its abundantly clear from your arrogant attitude what you're like.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Ian Field wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Ian Field wrote:

I'm a motorcyclist - I'd drive the tank along the line of parked
cars.

Hopefully, someone will have a couple M-72 and a cutting torch.
Or
several thermite grenades to weld the hatch shut.

Its a fair bet you're the kind of car driver that makes motorcyclists
want
to drive a tank over a line of parked cars.

As always, you show everyone what an ass you are.

There are some bikers weave in and out of traffic without concern for
other drivers, and ride in other driver's blind spots. Most bikers are
decent people and careful drivers, but the small group of assholes
makes
most people not give a damn.

The only time I came close to hitting a biker was when some ass in a
tiny import pulled out in front of me on a highway from a side street
and I was doing the posted 55 MPH. A left turn on red in front of a
truck. No room to brake and nothing in the mirrors, so I changed lanes
and hear a horn squalling tires & brakes.

You obviously weren't paying due care & attention to get caught out like
that, you can't blame the motorcyclist for distracting you as you already
admitted you didn't know he was there.

He admitted he was riding in my blind spot, and you say he wasn't
Who am I to believe?

No I didn't, and since your blind spot is 360 degrees how could he possibly
deny being in it.

Projecting your faults on others doesn't help your lies.

For a sighted person the blind spots are where you make them.

When changing lane you need to look behind in the lane you're cutting into -
not the one you're leaving.

I did. all three mirrors and I looked out the passenger's side
window and saw nothing. Just like what they would find inside your
dented head.

The nearest I got to getting wiped out in recent years was some **** not
paying attention on the approach to a busy junction - I was minding my own
business in the turning lane when he suddenly lurched into it alongside me,
apparently to avoid slamming into a broken down car he hadn't noticed till
the last second.

The amazing thing was, the police were right behind me at the time - seconds
later they were right behind him with lights & siren going.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Ian Field wrote:

I didn't say there were never blind spots - just, unlike you I know how
drive with due consideration for other road users.

You don't know a damn thing about me

Its abundantly clear from your arrogant attitude what you're like.

Yawn. Look at yourself. You're an ignorant ass on several
electronics newsgroups, and most people on the other groups have kill
filed you because all you want to do is start juvenile ****ing matches.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Ian Field wrote:

[...]

I made a lucky guess - you made a **** poor effort at hurling insults.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Tue, 27 Nov 2012 17:34:51 -0000, "Ian Field"
wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
om...

Ian Field wrote:

I didn't say there were never blind spots - just, unlike you I know how
drive with due consideration for other road users.

You don't know a damn thing about me

Its abundantly clear from your arrogant attitude what you're like.

With the training and experience listed you still call him arrogant? I
don't think so. More like intolerant of a 'wanna be' blowing smoke.

?-)

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Ian Field wrote:

I made a lucky guess - you made a **** poor effort at hurling insults.

A lucky guess is the best you'll ever achieve in your life. Now go
play in traffic on that tricycle.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

news:VLmdnRn6QIPpvCnNnZ2dnUVZ_oWdnZ2d@earthlink. com...

Ian Field wrote:

I didn't say there were never blind spots - just, unlike you I know how
drive with due consideration for other road users.

You don't know a damn thing about me

Its abundantly clear from your arrogant attitude what you're like.

With the training and experience listed you still call him arrogant? I
don't think so. More like intolerant of a 'wanna be' blowing smoke.

He's declared war because I've made an enemy of the funny-handshake brigade
he's a member of.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Ian Field wrote:

I made a lucky guess - you made a **** poor effort at hurling insults.

A lucky guess is the best you'll ever achieve in your life. Now go
play in traffic on that tricycle.

Why not - you already did.

Eprom help. David Farber Electronics Repair 0 December 2nd 05 12:19 AM
2532 EPROM to 2732 EPROM Steve Lewinsky Electronics 1 January 23rd 05 07:28 PM
Eprom Jonesy82 Electronics Repair 0 November 25th 04 04:55 AM
erasing eproms without UV box Thrashbarg Electronics 5 February 18th 04 10:26 PM
FA: Needham's EMP-20 EPROM Burner / Datarase EPROM Eraser ottodog Electronics 0 June 27th 03 02:42 AM